The Financial Management team supports the Concept group by providing financial management and control, management reporting and forecasting, regulatory reporting and business advisory services.
If you have a knowledge of accounting or finance, we provide career opportunities in finance at different levels.
- Accounts: You will monitor and report the performance of our business and manage our banking relationships.
- Investments & Venture Capital: You will be responsible for capital and funding, interest rate risk management of our balance sheet. You will also manage the group’s liquid asset portfolio and also responsible for managing debt investors.
- Tax Management: If you make our Tax management team your next career destination; you’ll provide taxation support to all areas of The Concept Group, managing relationships with revenue authorities nationwide and ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
Risk Management & Credit Control
Our Risk Management and Control Professionals assist with mitigating a wide range of risks to deliver a more balanced set of results and better choices in risk investments.
- Risk Management: You can either join our risk analyst experts who are tasked with analyzing existing portfolio and implementing integrated solutions for all our subsidiaries.
- Credit Control: Working in our credit control unit will provide you with opportunity to improve your skills in coordinating debts and credit law (You will get up to speed with litigation & insolvency proceedings by working closely with our Legal Advisory team.