Business Operations Data Analyst
Although this position is currently closed, we are still accepting applications for such a time as when it opens up again.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Analyze and interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, process owners, external stakeholders etc.
- Provide key performance data related to products, channels and process owners.
- Conduct periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assist team members with reports and data extraction when needed
- Contribute to delivery of the unit overall targets.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence