IT Product Analyst
Marketing & Strategy
Roles / Responsibilities
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Outline, analyze and document detailed functional requirements for product and all business requirements in relation to product development and design to ensure compliance with expected standards.
- Coordinate relationship between commercial and technical teams to proper understanding and interpretation of business requirements.
- Monitor and support the design, development and deployment of the new / upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specifications.
- Manage go-to-market plans and all processes necessary for successful product launch.
- Following a product launch, s/he monitors its performance. Based on findings, s/he may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Collect and analyze product data to detect trends and provide necessary information and recommendations.
- Update, implement and communicate changes to documented product requirements and processes as necessary.
- Assess products stand in the market in comparison to competitors as well as customer reception and behaviour.
- Support product marketing and sales through the development of various technical marketing resources such as application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos,manuals, training guides etc.
- Support Marketing & Sales teams with research on effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the products’ return on investment.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ quality experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Strong interest in/knowledge of Information Technology and the development/deployment of profitable Information Technology solutions.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project Management expertise with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
- Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and achievement.