Internal Audit/Control Executive
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management processes in place.
- Identify loopholes, recommend risk mitigating measures and cost savings
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization's asset.
- Call-over of postings by the collections team to assess correctness, promptness and completeness.
- Call-over of ledger postings by the Accounts department to ensure correctness and adherence to accounting principles and guidelines.
- Periodic risk assessment of internal processes in order to identify loopholes and proffering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations into identified and reported cases as required.
- Anticipate emerging risks through data and regular assessments.
- Proven work experience as Internal Auditor/control officer.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- University degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ICAN/ACCA certification (or in view).