Although this position is currently closed, we are still accepting applications for such a time as when it opens up again.
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing the work schedule of the MD
- Effectively managing the calendar meeting.
- Providing administrative function to the MD
- Liaising with HR to help schedule management/final interview with the MD as at when appropriate.
- Follow up on meetings for MD in other to confirm availability and readiness of both parties.
- Prepare paper works needed for meetings
- Ensures the seamless running of the Executive office.
- Responding to enquiries via phone, emails, and walk-ins.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that all projects/events from the executive office are implemented within budget.
- Developing agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
- Responsible to travel arrangement, flights and hotel booking
- Ensures that the meals for the MD are served at the appropriate time.
- Providing strategic/operational support and carrying out other duties as delegated to you.