The role is to ensure quality and near perfect data accuracy of posted payments by thorough second-level checks carried out by bank reconciliations officers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Assurance Supervisor
● Review all data for errors and report any unusually findings to management.
● Collect and determine completed of all information posted into the ERP vis-à-vis bank ledger.
● Generate weekly and monthly reports regarding sales information or areas to be improved upon.
● Ensure proper updates of required software and train existing/new posting officers as needed on company processes.
● File and organize paperwork used to enter data into programs to keep a record of original documents.
● Any other tasks as may be assigned by management.
● 3+ years of relevant experience with knowledge of commercial credit risk strategies.
● Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
● Superior communication, organization and presentation skills desired.
● Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related degree.
● Experience with and in the use of IFRS.
● Strong knowledge of accounting principles and comfort with
evaluating financial statements and business models across a range
● Must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the
ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
● Possess a working knowledge of consumer credit risk management
and sound market and industry knowledge.
● Have an understanding of the key drivers of consumer loan/credit
card financials and the underlying consumer behaviors that drive
● Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills.
● Ability to manage relationships across diverse groups of people.
● Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in
multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
● Must be a helpful, calm and professional individual with a strong
time management skills.
● Ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also
coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders.
● Top-notch strategy, presentation and communication skills.
● Self-starter with the drive for continuous improvement and
● Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress in a
coordinated and rational manner. It is essential that they can make
sound and rational decisions even under stressful/ high pressure