· Lead and oversee the culture of continuous learning and development of employees in line with business goals
· Perform training needs analysis in conjunction with line managers, identify skill gaps and create training interventions programs
· Evaluate learning and development activities to ensure transfer of learning and impact on individual, team and organizational performance.
· Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
· Design annual training calendar ensuring full completion within targeted timescales
· Lead the development and implementation of Learning and Development Strategies, Plans and Policies.
· Coordinate implementation of L & D plans against agreed timelines, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
· Manage the implementation of L & D plans; strategies by maximizing internal resources and contracting with external partners when required.
· Review L & D policies processes and provide recommendations for continuous improvement. Design induction programs for new hires, conduct orientation sessions and arrange on the job training where necessary.
· Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
· Monitoring and evaluating L & D activities, keeping up-to-date records of all training hours per employee
· Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate;
· Keep track of employee performance before and after training interventions
· Keep record of training attendance, post training evaluation surveys and feedback from employees
· Establish systems to produce regular reports on learning and development metrics.
Skills and requirements:
· University degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or a related field.
· Professional Training Certification
· Proficiency in training delivery
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Learning and Development, Organizational Development,Human Resources or a similar job function