Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts detailed portfolio analyses and
reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify
and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
• Analyses transactional risk measures including
default, correlations, and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
• Analyses and monitors the company’s lease
Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact
of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure
Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
• Prepares reports on analytics of portfolio
performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets,
Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
• Prepare report on probability of default
using available data
. • Propose
evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals, etc. related to the risk
. • Make
recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or
improved reporting and data.
Qualification and Requirement
• A Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, Finance, or social science.
• Minimum of 2 year working in a
similar field, with cognitive experience as analytics officer. Requirements:
• Cognitive abilities in quantitative
measurement of data
• Research and analysis skills
• Comfortable with word
processing, spreadsheets, and financial enterprise resource software usage.
• Beginner/Intermediate skills in
Microsoft Office suites
• Ability to present and
communicate analysis and recommendations
• Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance