Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts detailed portfolio analyses and reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
• Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations, and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
• Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio
. • Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure
. • Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
• Prepares reports on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc
. • Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
• Prepare report on probability of default using available data
. • Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals, etc. related to the risk identified
. • Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
Qualification and Requirement
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or social science.
• Minimum of 2 year working in a similar field, with cognitive experience as analytics officer. Requirements:
• Cognitive abilities in quantitative measurement of data
• Research and analysis skills
• Comfortable with word processing, spreadsheets, and financial enterprise resource software usage.
• Beginner/Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suites
• Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations
• Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position