- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability
- Propose services, upselling and cross-selling
- Recruit, train and build sales team across the
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing
product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send periodic report to management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a
consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Train IMTs and Treasury Admin on the various Treasury
products and relevant company policies
- Source appropriately priced and structured
deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient
relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer
related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing
based on field experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business
Management, Finance or any related field
- MBA or professional certification in business,
management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, Sales, marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a
financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
-Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
-Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.