DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
· Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
· Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
· Timely response to feedback and other customer related issues or requests.
· Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
· Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
· Propose services, upselling and cross-selling whenever possible
· Recruit, train and build sales team across the country
· Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
· Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
· Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
· Prepare and send periodic report to management
· On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
· Train IMTs and Treasury Admin on the various Treasury products and relevant company policies
· Minimum education level –First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
· 4+ years of experience in sales and business development.
· Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
· Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
· Highly motivated and passionate about sales with a genuine drive to succeed.
· Previous experience of driving sales ideally across all company products.
· Strong personal network within the industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail oriented and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
· Ability to lead and motivate a large team.
· Strong sales, analytical, organization and people skills required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
· Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision makers