- Maintaining contractual records.
- Contract drafting, evaluation, negotiation, and
- Developing and implementing procedures and
evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range
and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers.
correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of
- A minimum of 2 years progressive
experience in Contractor Management
- B.Sc in Business Management or
other Management Science courses.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical
- Strong Analytical, communication
& strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up