Credit & Risk Management
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team's activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.