DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and manage all applications coming from the back end (Career mail and/or sales referrals)
- Handle all enquiries and complaints from candidates as is related to the applicable recruitment level. Otherwise,
refer same to the appropriate executive.
- Critically review applications and CVs received via the career mail with an effective attention to important details.
- Conduct first level phone interviews for senior/select backend role, promptly and properly
- Schedule all applicable and due levels of interviews for different Talent Acquisition Executives and management
- Follow up on all schedules to ensure prompt attendance from candidate, line managers and Talent Acquisition
Executives, and to promptly inform all parties in the event of a delay or reschedule.
- Maintain open lines of communication with prospective hires.
- Maintain and Update all applicable databases and trackers (schedules, feedback, status, etc. for all assigned roles).
- Act as first point of enquiry for any back end applicant’s clarification.
- Must keep all trackers up to date for easy referencing.
- Provide timely, applicable post-assessment feedback to all candidates on the status of their application
- Providing accurate and promptly compiled activity report periodically to both line manager and management.
- Ensure no candidates' interview stage is delayed by scheduling and inviting them in time
- Periodically compile and advertise vacant roles on different job boards
- Ensure assessment test links are sent to candidates when due
- Assist in conducting interviews for junior roles when necessary
- Provide high quality of candidate for face to face/video interviews for a higher conversion rate
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by line manager, HOD or management
- Must be well abreast with recruitment cycle.
- Must possess sound knowledge of the standard recruitment procedure.
- Good knowledge and experience conducting phone interviews
- Good reporting skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork through own actions, with a proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Keen interest in Human Resources.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.