Marketing & Strategy
- Must be up to date with any information regarding the company.
- Ability to gather information that will be useful to the company for strategic decision making.
- Responsible for ensuring that accessibility and quality of information remains consistent.
- Ensures that information in the database is well stored, categorized and maintained properly.
- Ability to manage and properly classify database.
- Supports project owners in the definition of information requirements.
- Monitor compliance with information policies and standards.
- Responsible for creating strategies for deployment of information, which includes how data is processed, risk management assessment with respect to company information.
- Classify, collate and store information, usually using special computer application, for easy access and retrieval.
- Provide technical supervision and consultation to users.
- Oversees the development of new information system.
- Ability to run effective enquiry and develop communication strategies.
- Ability to retrieve data for qualitative and quantitative evaluation and reporting.
- Ability to process data and distribute to end users.
- Serve as the control point to the access of certain information from the central database.
- Ability to spool and query data.
- Must be able to set priority levels concerning the confidentiality of data.
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports.